The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Syncing via Omni Sync Server
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync server down...and back up! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Web admin and mac/iphone versions can't sync. I'm assuming it's a random outage and not just me.

I was looking for info on this and read that OF2 is coming! Woohoo!

Yup, sorry. Our colo is having some difficulties.

Our most official outage info is posted to the @OmniSyncServer twitter account. Even if you don't have a twitter account, you can check for recent updates at http://twitter.com/omnisyncserver

Again, really sorry. We're mostly just waiting for our colocation facility to sort this out. No time estimate yet.

And... looks like the Sync Server is available again, but we'll keep an eye on it.

I was wondering where else I could find info. I should have guessed twitter :)

Thanks very much!