The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Syncing via Omni Sync Server
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Syncserver sync problem, when having exchange email account active Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

i use OF, clipping email from Apple Mail with Clip-o-tron. I sync using Omni sync server.
I have massive problems, when activating my exchange mail account in mail. Doing this, accessing exchange mail, OF will no longer sync successfully. I get the "!".

Anybody having this problem, too?

When i deactivate the exchange account, and restart my Macbook Air, OF will sync fine. Activating the exchange account, and accessing mail, OF will stop syncing successfully. Even with a freshly restarted Macbook Air, with Exchange account active, OF will not sync.

Exchange uses port 443 (ssl) - might there be a conflict?

Help appreciated!

ChSa