The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Review mode - project sort order Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

When making my weekly review on my iPad, I've noticed that the sort order of my projects have less and less in common with the actual sort order in all other views. Why is that, and is there anything I can do about it?

Best regards,
Anders

Sorry for the confusion, Anders! Projects should sort the same in Review mode as they appear in the Project view. Other views can be sorted differently depending on your needs, but those two views should match.

If that's not what you're seeing, please send some screenshots to the support ninjas and we'll figure out what's going on.

(I'm assuming this was intended for the OmniFocus for iPad forum? It was posted in the one for OmniGraffle, but I'll go ahead and move it to where I think you meant to post it. No worries.)