The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Email linking live yet in OF? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been using Curt's fantastic Mail Act-On scripts thus far, but as the OF builds progress, the functions seem to have stopped working for me.

Can someone tell me if OF has its own email linking ability yet (I admit, I haven't really been paying attention) and if so, how it works. :)

If not, any ETA?

Thanks, Jennifer

Sorry for the wait on this one! We haven't yet implemented this feature but we're working on it. I can't give an exact estimate on when we'll be able to see this but we hope to have that for you sooner than later.

Ok, great, thanks. I'm trying out LinkABoo as a work-around in the meantime. :)

Jennifer