The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Cannot mount the dmg for OmniGraffle 5.1 .. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Do anyone else have the same problem? Just bought the license for upgrading from v4 to v5.1, but can't mount the DMG file to install it. Tried every different thing I can think of...

Here's the info on the MAC I've got:

Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac8,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
Boot ROM Version: IM81.00C1.B00
SMC Version: 1.30f1
Serial Number: <serial>

.. and ..

System Version: Mac OS X 10.5.5 (9F33)
Kernel Version: Darwin 9.5.0
Boot Volume: Macintosh HD
Boot Mode: Normal
Computer Name: <name>
User Name: <user>
Time since boot: 1 day12:59

I've attached a screen grab of the error I've always gotten for the DMG file when trying to mount it..

Can anyone help??!

Thanks in advance!

/Jorgen
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	omnigraffle.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	793  

I was able to download the image and mount it without difficulty. I suggest that you delete any copies you have (I notice from the filename that you may have downloaded it more than once) and try loading a fresh copy, and make sure the download has completed before you try mounting it.

Sorry for the confusion here - in case other folks run into the same error message; it generally means that the disk image was not fully downloaded. Either the download dropped prematurely for some reason, or it was still in progress.