The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Zoom Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
how do i zoom the screen on outliner - the font is so small for me to read. I don't want to increase the font if i don't have too just zoom in on everything

can i do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschuster View Post
how do i zoom the screen on outliner - the font is so small for me to read. I don't want to increase the font if i don't have too just zoom in on everything

can i do that?
You will find news of a zoom facility for OO4, and a fix for the small font display in OO3, in this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTrew View Post
You will find news of a zoom facility for OO4, and a fix for the small font display in OO3, in this post.
The post you link to is from 2011 and says to zoom by going inside the OO package itself and changing the plist. Is that really the latest and only way to display the text in a larger font? Why not just an option in the Windows menu or a zoom percentage bar, like every other editor has??

In any case: is that REALLY the current best way to make the text display readable in OO 3???

I use a script
http://forums.omnigroup.com/showpost...58&postcount=5

The oo4 beta introduces a GUI zoom.