The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Liveblogging the OmniFocus for iPad launch Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by howiem View Post
[13:45 BST] We're in... not long now...

(ok, I s'pose this is getting silly now)
No, keep going! This is awesome!

[13:57 BST] They're playing Coldplay again.

[05:50 PDT]

In the overflow room an OmniGroup enthusiast was quoted saying that "This is why Apple built that new data center. In 10 minutes we're all gonna hit it, and give it one hell of a stress test."

Another fan followed up with, "Yeah, we're gonna bring that mother to its knees!"

At which point everyone else in the room took turns slapping the latter fan, as they wanted to get their copy of Omnifocus for Ipad without the server being jinxed by such loose talk.

*sniffs* Is that the forum software crumbling or my lunch burning?

[14:27 BST] Ken still hasn't arrived on stage. People are booing, and one member was reportedly seen stamping his iPad into smithereens.

Chaos may ensue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linada View Post
*sniffs* Is that the forum software crumbling or my lunch burning?
No, the guys who stayed in line overnight really need to bathe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnLevasseur View Post
No, the guys who stayed in line overnight really need to bathe.
The intro database that comes with OmniFocus for iPad has that as a next action :D

Downloading NOW!!!

Next action: wipe up drool.

I know this has been said before, but you folks are the best customers ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwolf View Post
I know this has been said before, but you folks are the best customers ever!
This is the first 2 hours of love... wait till for the 3 weeks of complaining. :)

BZ