The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multiple-select in AutoFill Preferences Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The AutoFill Preferences pane has AutoFill and AutoComplete tabs.

In AutoComplete, I can select multiple lines with Select All or Shift+Click for a range of lines.

Neither of those multiple-select features works in the AutoFill list. Please correct this shortcoming.

My motivation for pointing this out is that I'd like to remove all AutoFill line (many hundreds or even thousands), but it takes two clicks (select & "-") to delete each line.

While we're looking at this Preferences pane, clicking the Autocomplete list header changes the list to ascending, descending, and unsorted. The AutoFill list leaders seem to respond to clicking, but nothing happens. Sorting would be a win.

-- Ward

[re-submitted as formal feedback]

Last edited by Ward; 2009-07-23 at 04:38 PM.. Reason: add Sort