The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Action to move an email to OF and file original in Mail archive at same time? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I an getting very sick of moving emails.

I want to stop living in my inbox!

How can I move an email to OF (I know how to do that) and within the same action have the original move out of my sight into an 'archive' folder? (this part I need help with)

A 'script'?

Many thanks in advance

Last edited by Casper TFG; 2010-02-10 at 08:23 AM..

This won't give you what you want in one operation, but check out www.indev.ca
Has performed miracles with my mail.

Thanks for the tip! How exactly are you using it?

If you are looking elsewhere in the Omni forum you will find that several have raised this question.

It's right that MailActOn can do the part of the work. It do though have issues specially if you email connection is a Exchange 2007 one. In that case MAO just fails :-(

I'd still find that OmniGroup should extend the features of the 'Send to Omni' mail plugin, so that workflows can be extended.

But anyway - yes give MAO a go.

I will have a look, thanks!