The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Repeating actions in OmniFocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It would be great if we could set up "custom repeats" for individual actions, similar to how iCal does it.

For example, I have an action that repeats every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (but not Friday, Saturday, or Sunday). So right now, I have to create 4 identical actions -- one for Monday, one for Tuesday, one for Wednesday, and one for Thursday. Then, each action repeats on a weekly basis. But it would be great if I could have just ONE ACTION and tell it to repeat every week on Mon/Tues/Weds/Thurs.

Also, I have an action that repeats every month "on the 2nd Monday of each month". However, there is no way to schedule this in OmniFocus that way, and it throws me off every month.

Thanks,
Scott

You might be interested in this thread.

Use Help → Send Feedback to submit feature suggestions to get them entered in the development database. (See this sticky thread at the top of the forum for details.)

Curt