The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Variance and HTML Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In the standard HTML templates in the header there is a field
Variance: {@EndVariance@}

But how do I make something show up there? I tried baselining the Project Group (very top line) and there is now, in fact, a variance to actual, but nothing shows up in that field.

Omniplan v1.5.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsamberg View Post
In the standard HTML templates in the header there is a field
Variance: {@EndVariance@}

But how do I make something show up there? I tried baselining the Project Group (very top line) and there is now, in fact, a variance to actual, but nothing shows up in that field.

Omniplan v1.5.1
This should show up automatically. As a quick test, create a brand new project, click on the "set baseline" button and click ok, then drag the task ahead in time by a day or so. Export a full HTML report and the variance should show up in your HTML report and in the task report. Is this not what you're seeing?

If not, can you email your project plan to omniplan@omnigroup.com so I can take a look at it?