The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Odd font change Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I hate bugs I can't reproduce, but ...

I was just switching around between different tabs in sp3 as well as various apps (Pages, AppleWorks 6, and Intaglio - I'm investigating something for a user group newsletter). I also visited Dashboard for the first time this login.

I have OW set to use Times New Roman 13 as my font. One of my tabs was looking at the results of a Google search. When I looked at it probably an hour ago, it was in Times Roman. When I clicked on it just now, it was in some other (sans serif) font. Also, I think my tab looking at geocaching.com is in a smaller than normal font.

I know that there were some oddities happening in what I was doing in AppleWorks with fonts and spacing. But that shouldn't have changed the font being displayed in an already rendered page in OW. I'm not sure when the font change happened, and I can't seem to repeat it. But I'm sure it happened. Maybe someone else will have it happen too, and we can track down a way to repeat it.