The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Automatically send all email messages to Omnifocus inbox Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Everyone,

What? I'd like to send all of my email messages into my Inbox for Omnifocus.

Why? All messages need to be processed in one way or another, even if it is to just delete it. Putting them in the OF Inbox saves a step that has to be performed for every message that needs processing and adds nothing to those to be deleted. I got this idea from an app called "Midnight Inbox", which is very well done, but a little over the top, IMHO, about forcing GTD principles.

I'm strictly a Mac user, and know just north of 0 about programming it to do anything. I've read through the forum and see lots of questions about moving messages to Omnifocus, but nothing about setting it up to just send them there to begin with.

Anyone know how to accomplish this task?