The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Projects to Review Count in Sidebar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to show the number of projects awaiting review in the sidebar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowblink View Post
Is there a way to show the number of projects awaiting review in the sidebar?
Yes just sort it and count in project field or make a script. Ask the "king of scripts" Clifton he may have done one http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~clifton/software.html#Await

Jupiter, I don't think that would work on the iPad.

Snowblink, have you emailed the Ninjas? I think that this is a great request and will be emailing them myself.

I have emailed this to ninjas. :)

I like this to be added too. Emailed ninjas.

Or some sort of notification so I won't missed out reviewing projects as they can be repeated in a different date for reviewing.