The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Request: Sync Button on Toolbar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I notice I open up the preferences and manually hit sync before I leave my computer. Can this be moved to the toolbar? A keystroke with some sort of visual feedback would even be sufficient for me.

Keep up the great work!

Both of these are there. You can drag a sync icon to the tool bar and when a sync is occuring it rotates.

I guess the real point here is that if OF is doing something (like syncing) - there ought to be some indication that it's happening ...

J.

Thanks, I just over looked it.

I've filed a feature request to add Sync to the default toolbar so you don't have to customize your toolbar to see it.