The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

swissdisk down? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscmeche View Post
I will follow your lead. I like that it was faster.
And it's Swedish. Like me. ;)

i too am trying mydisk.se as swissdisk is a double fail

Is anyone else having a hard time logging into swissdisk? I can't sink or log into my space from the website or using connect to server.

Yep same here.

Okay. Thanks. So let's just hope they are having some sort of temporary outage.

I had the same problem described earlier in this thread
Could not connect to SQL DB: Can\'t connect to local MySQL server through socket \'/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock\' (2)
I emailed SwissDisk and they said they were fixing problems which would take 2-3 hours. It's been 12 hours now and still not working so have switched to myDisk.se as johan suggested, and it seems to be faster as uscmeche suggested. Thanks to both of you for the tips :)

I couldn't sync or get in via browser so I sent a support request to them at 10:30am PST. this is the answer I got back:

"Dear SwissDisk user,

We appologize for the downtime.

Our engineers had to perform some emergengy maintenance on the SwissDisk system.

Please rest assured that your data is safe. The engineering staff is working to restore the system as quickly as possible. Hopefully everything can be resolved quickly but at this time, to be safe, we anticipate the system may be down for another 2-3 hours.
Thank you very much for your patience during this maintenance period.

We are doing everything we can to provide SwissDisk users the most secure and reliable service possible. We sincerely appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
SwissDisk Management and Support Team"

Well, it's nearly 7am PST the next day, 19ish hours later and they are still down.

I set-up a mydisk.ch account as a back-up, but I cannot get it so sync. (don't know the path to put into OF)

I'm down as well. What a drag. I'm using webdav because Bonjour sync is totally broken under 10.6.1 and the Ninjas can not make any headway on the issue yet. I set up an account with Mydisk.se but don't know the procedure for setting this up.

WHAT A DRAG

Any swissdisk alternatives with instructions for set up folks?

thanks!

Can someone who has used Mydisk.se type up a quick guide for setting it up? I haven't been able to sync with Swissdisk since yesterday morning and I can't go on without syncing any longer. :(

Just setup an account with mydisk.se, but I'm not sure of the address to drop into OF.

Thanks in advance!