The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to drag custom perspectives to toolbar and resize columns Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Could you please consider adding the following features to a future version of OmniFocus for Mac:

• Ability to drag our custom perspectives to the top toolbar (like we see inbox, projects, contexts, due, flagged, etc.)

• User re-sizable columns in all views. When I have a long project name it currently forces the name into two rows instead of one. Ability to resize the columns myself would enable me to keep my tasks single spaced rather than double spaced.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkonstan View Post
Could you please consider adding the following features to a future version of OmniFocus for Mac:

• Ability to drag our custom perspectives to the top toolbar (like we see inbox, projects, contexts, due, flagged, etc.)

• User re-sizable columns in all views. When I have a long project name it currently forces the name into two rows instead of one. Ability to resize the columns myself would enable me to keep my tasks single spaced rather than double spaced.
If you pick View → Customize Toolbar and scroll to the bottom of the window you will see your custom perspectives that you can add to the toolbar.

If you pick View → Show View Bar you can drag the divider of the column header to widen it.