The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Today view ideas Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have already sent the following into support as feature requests, but I thought I would throw this out here as well.

Here are some things I would think would make daily task management even better on the iPhone (several of which have been mentioned already):

1. An ability to tag an action for a specific date without a time (so that it is not either overdue or not yet due when it is set for that day).

2. A consolidated one page view that shows all overdue, due today, and due soon items on one page. Makes it easier to see what you have on your plate.

3. A Green icon for all items due today. Red is great for overdue, yellow makes sense for upcoming, but green would be great for things that are ready to be done today.

Cheers. And thanks again to the Omni folks for a great set of apps.