The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Change order in Due perspective? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I select the Due perspective, it displays them with the most overdue (Within the Last Year) at the top, and the least overdue at the bottom. For reasons too lengthy to explain here, I'd like to reverse that order so that the items not yet overdue are at the top, and the items most overdue are at the bottom. Any way to do that?

I believe we have a feature request open for that, though it's not supported in the app yet. If you email the support ninjas, they can vote for the change on your behalf.

Related question, my Due list is only showing items due today, and not items that are overdue. This only recently happened I didn't knowingly change any defaults. Any ideas?

Wellerpond, all I can think of off the top of my head is that the perspective got edited so something other than "due soon" is active for the Status filter.

If that's not it, you'll want to contact the support ninjas so we can look into what's going on. A screenshot of the Perspective window with the relevant one selected would be very helpful. Sorry for the confusion!