The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Bonjour sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

sync doesn't work... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Got Omnifocus 1.7.5 for Mac and the latest one on iphone. I'm trying to establish sync but effortless. Procedure is as follows - I open OF on Iphone and choose Set up Sync. On Mac side I choose Sync from Prefs, bonjour option and then Share settings. Then Iphone recognizes my mac, I tap on it, then "preparing to sync" and... nothing - no error and no sync too, I come back to sync settings screen on my iphone....

Kal

Sorry for the trouble here, Kal - the steps in this sticky post may help.

If it doesn't, feel free to call us (1.800.315.6664 in North America) or email the support ninjas. We can gather more information about what's going on here and help out.