The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How do I NOT view pdf's in window? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
So I'm sure this is something other people like but it drives me nuts. when clicking on a link that is not a direct link to a pdf (usually some sort of php script) I cant save to downloads. because it will download the php file.

I know I can wait till it loads then save it in the file menu but i dont see why I have to do that since every other browser I have ever used sans Safari will do it. WIth safari there was some sort of pref file that had to be edited but I dont know where that would be in Omniweb.

ps I have open safe files unchecked and I dont have acrobat so that plugin is not installed

Thanks