The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

With No Comment Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Attachment of productivity apps released in the last few days. I make no comment.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Productivity Apps by Release Date.jpg
Views:	891
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	1499  

oh it is there look in the free section ;)

It's been 7 days, you would think Apple would have released it by now.. Ken did mention that 85% of apps get approved within the first 7 days..

I think we should see it by early 2011 :(

Well, maybe it's like this: you've got a bunch of tasks on your list to do, and one of them is big and hairy, and the others are relatively easy. If you're like me, you do all the easy ones first and procrastinate on that hard one. (Well, okay, I procrastinate on all of them, but especially on the hard one :D) Obviously, the Apple testers are taking the same approach!

I wonder if the app is "in review" yet? I sure hope so. If not then no way is it being released today. And does anyone else feel like a total dork for being so excited about damn productivity app?

I feel like a dork until I see there are so many other people anticipating this as much as I am, and then I feel kinda normal again.

I am a dork. I admit it. And I am anxiously waiting for the release like everyone else.

(the reason I know that I am a dork is that my kids insist that I am, and as we all know - kids are never wrong, only parents)

Quote:
Originally Posted by masoric View Post
I feel like a dork until I see there are so many other people anticipating this as much as I am, and then I feel kinda normal again.
It would be nice if omnigroup put out a couple screenshots...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotteeboy View Post
It's been 7 days, you would think Apple would have released it by now.. Ken did mention that 85% of apps get approved within the first 7 days..
It is 7 working days, so there is still time ...