The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to convert iCal events to actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I remember there being a thread somewhere on this forum about a script on how to convert ical events into omnifocus actions but I cannot find it anymore

I have no idea how to create a script so if someone knows where this thread is or how I go about converting iCal events into actions that would be helpful

You could just mail the event to yourself and then use OF mail processing rules to get the item into your system.

That is not a bad idea, if there was a script to automatically email any new events with subject line as the event that would be even better.

Right now I am dragging events into my to do's then syncing with ical. this works for me but something to automatically turn events into actions would be ideal. I did a search but had no luck finding anything