The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Bonjour sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Saving Sync Settings? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi

I am a new Omnifocus user and so far loving the experience. I have OF installed on my mac and syncing to my iPhone via Bonjour Sync.

I open up OF, go to preferences and publish my settings so my phone can pick them up. The phone finds them and syncs perfectly.

However, I have to do this every time I open up OF after closing it down. Is this the expected behaviour or am I doing something stupid?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Lee

Happy to help, Lee! Generally speaking, you shouldn't have to hit the Send Settings button every time you sync. Well, I should say that it's not our intention that you need to hit the button every time. :-)

If the network settings haven't changed, the ones you used for your last sync should be re-used next time.

If you'd like, we'd be happy to investigate this with you - please email our support ninjas so we can look into what's going on here.