The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ical list of calenders does not refrest Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey!
I just wanted to try out the ical sync with omnifocus but I noticed that my list of available calenders is not the one I have in my ical (newest version) or let me say icloud. In fact it lists calenders that I deleted a long time ago. Restarting and reseting the ical settings does not help. What is wrong here -.-

Thanks..

Apple didn't provide the mechanism for manipulating "new" calendars in the same way as the "old" when they switched systems, and Omni felt that the resources to do so themselves could be better spent elsewhere. You can read the background here: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=18570