The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How To Deal with Waiting For Items Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have come form using Circus Ponies Notebook.

When I had a Next Action which I needed someone to do something before I could process it I would move that item to a Waiting For page, which would be reviewed regularly.

When the person had done what I needed the item would get moved back to the Next Actions page until I could process the action.

How do you deal with Waiting For item in OF, especially if it was an item that was on a Single Action list? Would you create a project for that item as technically it has become a multi-step project?