The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

403 forbidden in Mac2Mac sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
After successfully syncing over MobileMe for weeks, I now get the following on my MacBook.

The idisk.me.com server returned "forbidden" (403) in response to a request to "PROPFIND /korr/Documents/OmniFocus.ofocus"

The iMac syncs fine. Has anyone else experienced this?

If you haven't already done so, please check the troubleshooting steps here:

http://www.omnigroup.com/application...oubleshooting/

(Search that for "403" to find the appropriate entry.)

I'm having the same problem using an iBook. Have you been having the problems only since using the most recent sneakpeak?

Unfortunately, I can't recall which sneakypeak was last installed before the problem began, nor do I know if the problem coincided with OSX.5.5. I've updated several OF versions since, which has not fixed the problem. The 403 troubleshooting link above, while much appreciated, did not help either. I received a response from Omni support last night requesting screen shots, but have not heard since these were sent.