The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Yahoo! Finance Charts Crashes OW5.5 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OW 5.5 seems to crash systematically when I go to Yahoo! finance; type in any ticker symbol (try YHOO); and then, finally, click on the link to the beta version of Yahoo!'s new stock charts (see the red label "New!" right above the old chart that appears on the screen).

I, too, can confirm this behavior. A crash report was sent.

This is WebKit issue. We'll try and get this corrected for 5.5.1, sorry for the inconvenience here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb
This is WebKit issue. We'll try and get this corrected for 5.5.1, sorry for the inconvenience here.
Any word on how soon the first beta will be out?

P

I can't say yet. We'll probably be doing a sneaky peek or two first, they aren't too far off.

Also this crash isn't fixed in WebKit yet but once it is we'll try and incorporate it into 5.5.1.