The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Firefox user getting used to OmniWeb appearance Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
After I accidentally closed a Window in Firefox and couldn't remember what it was, decided to try OmniWeb to see how I like the Workspaces feature.

Firefox does have a plugin that makes it so you can quit/reopen Firefox with same windows open. But -- I had a nasty popup from a web site (even with popup blocker on!), and in trying to nail it, closed a Window I had open.

But -- I find appearance of OmniWeb page display to be different. I assume first thing is to play with what fonts I use for display?

And Workspaces -- can one save Workspaces at different times? I.e. in Firefox, there is no "save this set of open windows."

Thanks,

Andrew