The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

One question - creating an OF task from an email on iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Dynamite - I will have to try that - I am sure that will suit me for my Blackberry (waiting till summer to get newer iPhone!)

Thanks a lot.

Meanwhile I heard back from OF support in regards to the iPhone app. They logged my suggestion and sent me a nice note thanking me. They have named the iPhone app suggestion - "Process emails into actions like on the desktop and link back to email"

If anyone else here would like that function on the OF app in the future, sending an email requesting "Process emails into actions like on the desktop and link back to email" will help move it up the requested feature list.

I agree this would be great.

Cool! Please send in a request for it!