The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus 1.6 for iPhone is now available! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatOne View Post
I definitely see this as well. Any perspectives that use "Due Soon" or "Due Soon or Flagged" on OF 1.7.5 for Mac show ALL items on the iPhone. What you effectively get is "All items, grouped by due date" as the view on the phone.
I checked in with the team on this - we're going to have a fix for this in the 1.6.1 release. Sorry for the trouble it's caused, folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelchi View Post
Hello Ken,

I don't understand how should work
exporting calendar: on date of event...
is it supposed to create an all-day event/warning?

thanks

Alessandro
Alessandro, we try to spend as much time on the forums as we can, but we can't promise that we'll always be able to respond. If you email the support ninjas, though, you will always get a timely response to your question.

The calendar sync doesn't create all-day items. What it does is create an event a few minutes before the due dates on your actions; that's meant to remind you of the deadline you added to the action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I checked in with the team on this - we're going to have a fix for this in the 1.6.1 release. Sorry for the trouble it's caused, folks.
Nobody's perfect. Glad it's getting fixed in 1.6.1!