The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sneaky peak changes not documented recently Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I love being able to participate in the update process, but I'm a little reluctant to download daily builds when changes haven't been documented since 2/27 : )

If the changes are " under the hood " only and don't affect anything visible , it would be fine to just note that .

Thanks for the prompt! I'll document the changes we've made since 2/27. (On 2/27 we reverted a fix we'd made that day which caused a regression, on 2/28 we turned off some debug logs, and on 3/3 we touched some nearby code which triggered new builds even though we hadn't actually changed any code in OmniFocus itself.)

How can I get those daily builds? I still stick with 1.0

Last edited by brest; 2008-03-04 at 07:51 AM..

You can get 'em here: OmniFocus Sneakypeek Page

Cool. Thanks a lot.

With the new updated release notes, it says you are nearing 1.0.1. I thought you guys said you were adding the Edit -> Sort -> By Due Date option so we can resort our projects in planning mode by due date - I'd really love to have that.

In case anyone's response is to file it with feedback - I did as soon as the Edit -> Sort menu appeared.

Thanks!

I get the impression 1.0.1 is going to be primarily bug fixes. But that doesn't mean some enhancements aren't still coming in 1.1 or some other release.