The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multiple License Discount? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If I want to buy four licenses of OmniFocus for iPhone (still would like it cheaper than $20 if you own OF already), can I get a discount like you can do on other apps? ...maybe provide a credit towards apps on the OmniGroup site?

Sorry. Because the iPhone apps are sold through Apple's App Store, we're constrained by their pricing structure.

So the license/download via the App Store is one device only? i.e. I'd need to pay twice if I want to use the software on my Touch and iPhone? That's a poor model on Apple's part if so. It should be like the FairPlay license. Some of us have multiple devices. :(

Good to know. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
So the license/download via the App Store is one device only? i.e. I'd need to pay twice if I want to use the software on my Touch and iPhone?
No, it's just like buying iTunes music: you can't transfer your license to someone else, but you can install and use it on any iPhone or iPod touch that you personally own or control. (As many as you want, simultaneously.)