The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

When I restart my Mac, can Omni Web restart from last time? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just purchased Omni web - I don't like the Safari interface. Opera is ok, but there are page rendering issues. So far, Omni Web has been ok, but I thought it could restart where it left off after shutting down my Mac, and then restarting the next day, but I can't seem to find the box to check, to make this happen. I thought this was one of the features??

Help an OW newbie please.

Thanks.

Penmangary

Click the Workspace item in the menu bar at the top, then select Show Workspaces. Select the workspace you would like to save, then select "Auto-save while browsing".

You can have multiple workspaces, these are grouped snapshots of browsing sessions where you can have multiple tabs/windows open with different sites/window positions able to be retrieved instantly. Some can auto-save, while others don't have to. More information about them is on OmniWeb's Homepage (scroll down).

THANK YOU!! I don't remember seeing this instruction in the help manual, but it is exactly what I was looking for.

Gary

You're very welcome! Glad I could help.