The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Working With Notes? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I believe I have explored everything yet I cannot discover the secret handshake for expanding/collapsing/adding notes. Notes that are expanded when the document is saved on the Mac display, and I see an icon in the left margin for collapsed notes, but I am at a loss as to how to work with them.

Also, the screenshots of the app show a globe icon to the left of the spacebar, yet I do not see this key myself. Beta function that was removed or am I missing something else?

The button on the bottom toolbar to the left of the '+' button is for adding/expanding/collapsing notes. When a row is selected you can also tap and hold that button to get options for expand/collapse all notes.

The globe button on the keyboard appears when you have more than one keyboard language/layout turned on.

That works-thanks!