The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Custom keyboard shortcuts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does OF have its own mechanism for creating custom keyboard shortcuts?

Only for clipping and quick entry. Otherwise, use the system facility in System Preferences > Keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Only for clipping and quick entry. Otherwise, use the system facility in System Preferences > Keyboard.
Wish I could! That's never worked for me (configured shortcuts always disappear and stop working soon after setting them up, and despite various investigations I've never found out why).

Works 100% reliably for me. If you want to post the key combo and function desired, I'll try it and report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Works 100% reliably for me. If you want to post the key combo and function desired, I'll try it and report back.
Thanks, but it's a general problem with my OS X login, not related to OF in particular. My Application Shortcuts (for any app) disappear after short but randomish intervals, and I've never been able to find the cause (Apple forums etc have never unearthed anything). Just something I have to live with until I can find the time to investigate further.