The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Print Contects on seperate pages Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I think OmniFocus is a great product. I've gotten nearly everyone in my office (I gave everyone in my office David Allen's Getting Things Done and an OmniFocus license for Christmas last year) to start using OmniFocus.

Here's my problem. While I do have the iPhone App - I'm kind of old fashioned in that I can't really think unless I see it on paper - So I carry around a GTD Coordinator with everything printed.

Every other day, I print my Next Actions Grouped by Context, and once a week I print my Projects and update my GTD Coordinator. I've gotten my Projects to print out like I want them, but I just can't get my Next Actions (grouped by context) to print as I like them. Basically, I want each context to print on a separate page, but I can't find ANY option to do this.

Is there a way? Am I missing something?

Last edited by KevinMichaelReed; 2010-03-23 at 08:59 PM..

There's no option for that from within OF. Use Help → Send Feedback to submit feature requests to get them entered in the development database. (See this sticky thread at the top of the forum for details.)

Do you have OmniOutliner? I have an old script to export a current OF view to OmniOutliner. You can download it here. Once your context view is in an OO document, you can click on "All level 1 rows" in the styles drawer, then use the Advanced:Row inspector to add a page break before each context heading.

Curt

That page break feature is an OmniOutliner Professional feature...