The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is there a way to highlight table rows or columns? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a table that has a last row as a sum of one of the columns. I would like to bold/increase the weight of the last row boundary line so I can make it look like total on the bottom. Is there a way to do that?

You can subselect the table cells in question by clicking a second time, and then Command-B should bold the text for you.

Well, I did the text the hard way, by selecting it and bolding it. but I wanted to highlight the *line* between the last two rows.