The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Default start time Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In short: I'd like to be able to set a default start time for start dates the same way that I can for due dates.

I like using start times together with flags to make sure that important actions stays out of my way before I can do them but then do grab my attention when the time is right.

The problem is that as my iPhone makes a little sound when actions become available, I get a lot of pings at 00:00 if I don't set a start time manually.

Being able to set a start time for start dates would be valuable to me.

And just so you know: I love OmniFocus. :-)

Use Help->Send Feedback to send in your feature request. This apparently has quite a few requests already, so maybe yours will be the one that gets us to the tipping point!