The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Confusion about grouping my due date? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm trying to set up a perspective that will act as my "daily checklist" - My intent is to show a list of actions that have a due date assigned, ordered by things that are due soonest.

Looking at the way this perspective is defined, I've set the Grouping and sort order selections to "Due". It seems to work kind of like I expected, but for some reason some actions are showing up in the first group (Today) even though they have no due date assigned.

I've looked at all the tasks that are behaving this way, as well as the projects that contain those tasks. I can see no place where a due date is assigned. Am I missing something?

Is this something that I should be reporting as a bug, or am I just misunderstanding how this feature is supposed to work?

Thanks,

- Tim