The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Color of guides - magenta to something else? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to change the color of the guides? Right now, they are this really heavy magenta color which makes wireframing a little difficult to do b/c your eye gets drawn to that saturated magenta color.

Looks like this was posted before, but it was 2009, and a ton has obviously changed in Omnigraffle Pro since then.

There's currently no way to change guide color, but we'd like to make guides a "first class citizen" of sorts and allow stroke color manipulation and even be able to inspect their X or Y position (maybe even rotation, much like Illustrator can do).

Can't give any estimate as to when this might happen, however, sorry about that.

Thanks for responding. Yeah, making it a first class citizen sounds like a sweet idea. In fact, I'd love to stop off at your office sometime and give you some ideas on how I use omnigraffle... I think its a kickass product, and have like a million ways that I think it could work better for me. Totally 0 obligation to work on those things, but would be cool to noodle on it just the same.

(i'm in seattle).