The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Why can't sync happen locally if this app can do it? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Omni,

From hanging around here I imagine that a lot of us, ok, well a few of us, use OF both at work and at home, on separate Mac's. (Lucky us!). I happen to be one of those few.

I know that iTunes is horrid with syncing the iPhone across 2 computers...hence my home computer syncs my iPhone, and my work computer is just a really beautiful charger ;)

That's one thing I really do like about the WebDAV sync, I can change things at home and at work and my iPhone stays updated.

So if you do implement a local sync, if it's possible and not too tough, I would love a solution that would allow me to local sync both my work and home Mac with my iPhone.