The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Invoke Quick Entry by using Applescript Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi, is there a way to invoke the quick entry window, prepopulate it and display it by Applescript?

I've got this script to make a new task in my inbox, based on a selected e-mail. Because I want to add the proper project right away, I want to open the quick entry window, instead of directly putting stuff in my inbox.

On this forum I found this: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=4700 But it seems rather old. Is there a way to do this, somehow?

Thanks in advance,
greets, Rogier