The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to add list of actions? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a list of items in a text file and want to add them as actions, one action per line of text.

a) If I go to the Inbox and just paste, each item in the list is entered as a project. This is not what I want.

b) Alternatively, if I go to the Inbox, choose Add Action, and paste; I get a single action with multiple lines in it. This is not what I want.

Also, is it possible to convert a project to an action? I looked for a menu or contextual menu command but don't see anything.

Thanks in advance...

One way to do it is to add an action in the inbox, then select that action (so you're out of text-edit mode), then hit paste.

For the second question, indent (Command-]) should work.

Both suggestions worked. Thanks!