The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feature Request - Move "X" Number of Days Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by malisa View Post
Did you ever get this figured out?
I actually just figured it out this AM. The script does NOT work in Tiger (running 10.4.11) Installed on my laptop, which is running Leopard, the defer script works with no issues.

Just as an FYI, growl is a great program. I have my growl set up to alert me of incoming due tasks in OF, and I set the notification to "stick" on the screen. I simply click out of the notifications I have completed or don't feel like seeing. Great little program.