The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Due or Flagged View not Updating Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I leave a perspective open all the time that has all items that are due today or flagged. Sometimes, especially after putting the machine to sleep, the view does not update overnight to include the new items that are now "due today". If I look at another perspective, they are dated correctly, but they are not the color of due today items either.

It seems as if they are somehow not being included in the update to what is Due Today. I remember having this problem a while ago, but thought it was fixed with one of the point releases.

The only resolution appears to be restarting OF.

Is there some other way to get the app to "touch" these items and bring them into the perspective without restarting the app? Is this a known bug? Thanks for any feedback.