The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

No search filter? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I search the eye icon is not available and I'm left to look at a bunch of completed tasks instead of the ones I want to find to mark complete? Is there another solution?

Unfortunately, there's not — everything in the database that matches is shown.

Use the Contact Omni item in the gear menu to make a feature request. Of course, you may find as I did that you've become inured to it before they change it!

I can't help but mention that "everyone" complains how OmniFocus for Mac doesn't always do a global search, yet when Omni made the iPad app do just that, people spoke up complaining about how they couldn't get it to do a less global search. Joe Heller wrote a book about this, I think :-)