The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Custom Perspective: Due or Flagged by Project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have not found a thread on this, so if you know of one, let me know. I would like to get a Project Filter view with a Flagged or Due filter as well. Currently, I can get a Context Filter view with a Flagged or Due filter, but not the other way around.

Help?

Can you describe precisely what you think such a view should show, and why you don't want to use Context mode? What's the application? A view requesting due or flagged items sounds like one intended for selecting items to work, and the general idea is that project mode is for organizing your work, and context mode for actually doing it. Project mode keeps actions grouped together into projects, whereas context mode stirs all of the actions together before sorting/grouping/filtering, which makes it superior for pulling out just the actions of interest. There are some exceptions to this general rule, of course. If you are only interested in working on one sequential project, project mode is a fine place to look at it and work it.