The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniPlan runs slow Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any way to optimize the performance of Omniplan. I am running on a new Macbook with a fast drive and 8G, but it just seems that Omniplan is very sluggish.

My OmniPlan just start running extremely slow and taking 100% of the CPU for long periods of time for minimal updates.

Did a plain old fashioned reboot and the problem persists.

Have you had any resolution to your issue?

Sorry for the trouble, digitalagua! If you email our Support folks, we'll be able to gather some information about what OmniPlan is doing with all that CPU. That'll help us get to the bottom of what you're seeing.

(I recommend email because the report we gather isn't particularly forum-friendly.)

If you accidentally get a bad date in your project that is many years in past or present, this may happen. Easy thing to check...