The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feature Request: Exposure of OF event handlers Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello,
I am relatively new to Applescript in general, so possibly I am missing something in the current OF dictionary or the way that event handlers are exposed.

What I'd like to be able to do is create a script that will react to various events that may occur within OF, rather than me needing to explicitly invoke a script to make something happen. For example, so that I can make some custom thing happen whenever I mark a task as completed.

Poking around in the dictionaries of various other applications, an example of what I'd like to see exposed in OF can be seen in the iChat dictionary: it exposes not only the iChat Suite of classes, but also the iChat Event Handler Suite.

Can someone point me in the right direction, or else, consider this a feature request for a future release?

Thanks,
Rand